Kaleidoscope Interventions is ideally located in Melbourne, Florida – right on the Space Coast! We serve families within our clinic, in the community, and with our sister agency Puzzle Box Academy.
Kaleidoscope Interventions specializes in evidence-based behavioral, speech, and occupational therapy to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and related Developmental Disabilities. We are dedicated in providing treatment to strengthen the behavioral, social, educational, and daily living needs of children. We work extensively with individuals who exhibit a variety of developmental needs and challenging behaviors to build adaptive skills in the home, school, community settings and our clinic utilizing behavioral principles.
Pay is based upon certification level and experience.
· Full Benefit Package
· 3 weeks paid vacation along with 5 personal days 5 sick days and 10 paid holidays
· Opportunities for CEUs within the behavior analytic community
· Potential for career advancement
Job Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for abiding by the policies and procedures set forth by the organization and in accordance with the Employee Guide and Fee for Service Provider Agreement
· Responsible for implementing the behavior support plan and to work with caregivers to fully implement strategies to achieve desired outcomes
· Assist in restructuring environments and activities to support the individual’s behavior, teaching skills that allow the individual to effectively communicate his or her needs and/or function
· Responsible for working with the caregivers to manage consequences for the individual’s behavior to maximize reinforcement for positive behavior under the supervision of the behavior analyst
· Responsible for open and effective communication with caregivers, behavioral analyst and Director of In-Homes Services regarding matters of availability and limits for accepting clients, concerns affecting delivery of services and other issues requiring attention
· Responsible for reviewing behavior plans and other relevant materials developed by behavior analyst for clients in order to facilitate consistent implementation and monitor outcomes appropriately
· Complete daily progress notes and submit to supervisor, along with uploading the data into Re-Think for behavior analyst and Director of In-Home Services to review
· Assist and support the family and/or caregivers in implementing the behavioral support strategies in the plan
· Assist the behavior analyst in developing reports and conducting assessments upon request
· Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
· Registered Behavior Technician in good standing with BACB
· Min. six months experience working with children with Autism or other developmental disabilities
· Must have a valid Florida driver license
· Valid CPR certification