RBT (Registered Behavior Technician)
First Coast Autism is seeking a Registered Behavior Technician in the Ormond Beach/Deland/New Smyrna regional triangle. We’re looking for a reliable, experienced, enthusiastic caregiver who enjoys the exciting challenge of working with a child on the autism spectrum.
**BEFORE APPLYING** Applicants who currently possess both their RBT credential and a valid Medicaid Provider ID number will receive a prompt reply from First Coast Autism. Applicants who do not meet these requirements will not receive a response (due to a high volume of unqualified applicants in the past)
Signing Bonus eligibility for individuals who meet the following required criteria:
- Registered Behavior Technician credential with the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
- Current Medicaid-Approved provider with a valid Medicaid Provider ID# and in good standing with Florida Medicaid and AHCA
- High School Diploma
- Able to pass a comprehensive background screening
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to promptly complete all additional employment requirements, such as APD training courses and Basic Life Support Training.
Competitive hourly compensation: $18-20 per hour (W-2 employment) with potential to negotiate higher compensation for RBT’s working toward higher certifications (BCaBA or BCBA).
Part-time position with flexible scheduling, around 20 hours per week to start, and growth potential, as we are expanding our services throughout Eastern and Central Florida.
Consistent guidance, education, and direct supervision by our Board-Certified Behavior Analysts.
A strong candidate for this opportunity will possess most or all of the following (preferred but not required):
- Experience in providing interventions and supports to children with ASD under the close supervision and direction of a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst
- Experience in working with challenging behaviors, including potentially aggressive behaviors.
- Experience working in non-clinical, non-school settings (i.e. in the client’s home and/or on community outings)
- College-educated in a relevant area of study (for example: psychology, ABA, or education) with a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The ability to consistently provide reliable data and meaningful feedback to the BCBA, parents. and any other caregivers.
Qualified Candidates in good standing with the BACB, Florida Medicaid, and AHCA...contact us today!