RBT; Registered Behavior Technician
About Family Tree Behavioral Care, LLC (FTBC)
FTBC employs a team of creative & dedicated therapists who provide Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services in our Sarasota office & across Florida in client homes, schools, residential facilities, & the community.
We provide individualized behavioral services & support to our clients & their families, helping them to live the least restrictive & most preferred lifestyle possible.
Join the FTBC Team - Positions Available Immediately
Palm Beach: Exciting opportunity to live and work in a beautiful, tropical paradise! Role will involve teaching daily living, social, communication, & play skills. Role will require exciting summer travel; travel costs & accommodations provided. Services provided in client’s home & the community. All team members should be physically active, able to run at least one mile, and enjoy spending time outside.
- BCBA: Seeking an independent, energetic, and upbeat individual. Familiarity with VB-MAPP, sensory processing issues, discrete trial training, incidental teaching is required. Experience with caregiver and staff training is recommended.
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT): Seeking 1-2 full-time team members. Experience with discrete trial training, long distance running and swimming, or willingness to train, is preferred. Regular supervision provided by lead BCBA. Outstanding opportunity for a recent graduate who wants to hone in on their clinical applications of ABA. RBT certification is not required for hire.
- Competitive salary; full-time positions
- Paid opportunities for professional development (CEUs, conference attendance, & practicum/certification supervision)
- Paid time off
- Experience working in ABA & with individuals diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities.
- Ability to travel during summers with client; travel costs and accommodation provided.
- Capable of working with & maintaining safety of client who, at times, displays problem behavior.
- Must be a team player.
- Adherence to all professional & ethical codes outlined by the BACB®.
Kathryn Jann, Ph.D., BCBA-D
Owner & Director