BCBA - Jacksonville, FL
The Invo-Progressus team has immediate openings for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs who are passionate about enriching the lives of children! Invo HealthCare – Progressus Therapy is recognized as the nation’s leading provider of school-based and early interventions services. We have full time and part time nationwide opportunities available. We are currently searching for talented BCBAs in the Jacksonville, FL area. For more information and to apply – visit http://bit.ly/2uzfNft
For more than twenty years, Invo-Progressus has been providing therapeutic services that create better outcomes for children. The Invo-Progressus team is comprised of some of the nation’s most talented and influential education and therapy leaders all of whom have a keen understanding of how to meet the unique needs of school districts, children and families and help them succeed. We are committed to helping children and families, school leaders and clinicians achieve success.
Best Practices. Best Careers. Best Outcomes for Children.
· Minimum of a master’s degree conferred in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis.
· Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) granted by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
· Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
· Provide consultation and intervention regarding behavior management, effective education and assessment of behavioral needs of students with and without disabilities
· Conduct functional behavioral assessments and design, implement and monitor behavior intervention plans and evaluate accordingly; Develop crisis intervention plans when needed
· Maintain appropriate records
· Serve as liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, school staff, psychologists and community agencies
· Follow students in alternative placements; facilitate transition during referral and reintegration phases
· Consult with parents/guardians and work in coordination with school personnel
· Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
· Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
Full Time Benefits
· Competitive compensation
· Excellent Benefits medical/dental/vision coverage
· Licensure reimbursement
· Generous professional development funding annually
· Professional membership stipend
· Complimentary CEUs with some of the most recognized presenters in the nation
· 401(k) retirement saving plan with a discretionary company match
· Unparalleled mentoring and support for CFs, new grads and clinicians new to schools
· Many more!