The Florida Autism Center (FAC) is a center-based Applied Behavior Analysis setting with multiple locations in the State of Florida. Our primary focus is intensive early intervention, with a particular focus in teaching Verbal Behavior. FAC serves children 18 months old through 13 years old and is an intensive practicum site for several major universities.
The Florida Autism Center is a fun, professional, ABA-only setting. We work in-center, so travel is very minimal. If your personality is big, your clinical skills strong, your love of ABA great, and your attitude positive, you'll fit right in with us. We have an immediate need for a Clinical Supervisor to support our Tampa facility and serve the surrounding community.
- Competitive salary options based on experience
- 401K with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and more
- Provide direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Provide training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff
- Create individualized programming for clients
- Graph and visually analyze data
- Provide Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Work in a team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conduct new client assessments and initial treatment planning.
- Our Clinical Supervisors must be Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
- Minimum of one year of direct care and opportunities to take leadership roles.
The Florida Autism Center is a growing company that is led by our dynamic team of Behavior Analysts and supported by a friendly team of experts in marketing, insurance, human resources, financial advisors and accountants. FAC is active in insurance reform for autism, university research, technology integration in ABA, and many other interesting facets of the behavior analytic profession. FAC is small enough that you can be really involved and make a difference, but large enough to provide opportunity for career growth and stability with excellent benefits.
If you're ready to take on a new leadership role and want to work for a company with great compassion for our clients, a drive to improve our programs, and a footprint that is growing to support the communities across Florida, please apply now.