BCBA in Bay Area Florida
Divino ABA Services, LLC is seeking a BCBA to provide ABA services to children and adults with disabilities in the Bay Area.
Opportunities available to provide support and consultation in homes, communities and some schools in these Florida counties: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Pasco, Hernando.
We are seeking an individual who is experienced, compassionate and interested in working collaboratively with our team. The BCBA should be comfortable providing feedback to all caregivers including school staff, parents and therapists.
Contractor position only. Competitive rates with typical compensation ranges between $60,000-100,000. Flexible Schedule.
• *Must be Board Certified (BCBA) to be considered.
• *Conduct functional assessments and develop individualized behavior plans for clients
• Conducting ABA assessments (including FBAs, AFLS, ABLLS) and developing programs to address core deficits
· Providing ongoing supervision and training to RBT’s who are providing direct 1:1 therapy to child, and to provide parent/caregiver training when necessary
· Training and providing feedback to caregivers on the implementation of behavior plans and skill acquisition goals
· Analyzing and graphing data weekly
· Updating behavior plans for reassessment as determined by Medicaid, Medicaid Waiver and/or Private Insurance
· Providing supervision according to the BACB requirements for registered behavior technicians and keep record of supervision (3 years of experience)
· Maintaining certification according to the BACB requirements
· Completing billing bi-weekly
Divino ABA services strives to provide quality services to our clients and provide an open and caring work environment where all our providers are valued and work together as a team. We look forward to hearing from you!