Board Certified Behavior Analyst
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR BCBAs
If you want to work somewhere where you truly enjoy going to work each day, are part of a team, and have opportunities to continue to always learn consider joining us! Our agency provides a unique opportunity to work closely within a true behavioral community with other passionate, knowledgeable, behavior analysts.
Behavior Analysis, Inc. has immediate openings for Clinical Supervisors to work with children with autism, supervise verbal behavior (VB/ABA) programs, and work with families who have children exhibiting challenging behavior in Miami-Dade or Broward County, Florida.
We offer guaranteed salaries, opportunities to increase your own income, monetary bonuses, paid time-off, paid holidays, plus all of the following benefits:
- $2,500 sign up bonus
- No billable hour requirement
- Free CEU events
- Google Chromebook
- Medical and dental insurance for full-time employees
- Support at professional conferences
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing research projects and to present
- at national and international conferences
- Opportunities to review ABA literature with colleagues
- Opportunities to conduct seminars and workshops
- Compensation for mileage
- Paid training
- Potential for career advancement
- Opportunities to consult world-wide
- 401 K Retirement Plan (with company contribution)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- BCBA Mentorship
- Relocation assistance (when applicable)
- Working directly with children with autism using ABA/VB approach
- Supervising staff implementing ABA programs
- Conducting ABA language-based assessments
- Developing ABA acquisition programs
- Training caregivers and staff
- Conducting functional assessments
- Developing behavior intervention plans
- Caregiver and teacher training
- Monitoring progress
The positions consist of working in caregiver homes in surrounding communities, schools, and/or one of our state-of-the-art Florida Autism Treatment Centers. The positions will require travel within the local area and late afternoon and early evening hours (peak times are 2:30-7:30pm).
The applicants must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). BCBAs must have one or more years supervised experience developing, training, implementing, and monitoring acquisition and reduction plans; effective oral and written communication skills; OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS are a must.
Very competitive salaries based on experience.
Please email a cover letter and your vita to: Ms. Krystine Cardenas, BCBA, Director of Autism Services at Kcardenas@behavior-analysis.org or fax to (954)-577-7790. A professional letter of reference is also required, but may be provided following the interview.
For more information visit us on the web at www.behavior-analysis.org.