BCBA or BCaBA
Looking for the opportunity to put your BCBA or BCaba experience and skills to work helping children achieve success in the classroom and beyond. We are currently expanding our team of Board Certified Behavior Analysts in Bartow, FL and have an incredible full-time opportunity available in a K-12 school setting for the 2018-2019 School Year.
· Provide consultation and intervention regarding behavior management, effective education and assessment of behavioral needs of students with and without disabilities
· Conduct functional behavioral assessments and design, implement and monitor behavior intervention plans and evaluate accordingly; Develop crisis intervention plans when needed
· Maintain appropriate records
· Serve as liaison between students receiving special education services and outside providers, private psychiatrists, school staff, psychologists and community agencies
· Follow students in alternative placements; facilitate transition during referral and reintegration phases
· Consult with parents/guardians and work in coordination with school personnel
· Ability to effectively communicate with teachers, administrators, and parents
· Ensure all services are performed in accordance with state laws and regulations
· Perform other BCBA duties/responsibilities required by the Program and within the scope of licensure and/or certification
· Minimum of a Master’s Degree conferred in behavior analysis or other natural science, education, human services, medicine or a field related to behavior analysis.
· Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA®) granted by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board
· Experience working in school programs or with pediatric populations is preferred
· Competitive compensation with flexible pay options
· Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with a discretionary company match)
· Flexible Spending Plan for medical and dependent coverage
· Professional Liability Coverage
· Licensure reimbursement
· Annual Professional Development stipend
· Professional membership stipend
· Unlimited CEUs through the Progressus Pathways Learning Center
· Unparalleled mentoring and support
· Many More!