Behavior Analyst - Hollywood, FL
The Seminole Tribe of Florida is a Federally recognized Indian tribe and features of 6 reservations of the Seminole Tribe of Florida throughout Florida. With our commitment to provide our Tribal Members with the highest level of customer service, we are seeking professional, innovative and team-oriented individuals to join us! Currently, we are seeking:
The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing individualized services to Tribal children and youth with special health care needs referred to the Center for Behavioral Health Children’s Center for Diagnostics & Therapy (CCDT) Program of the Seminole Tribe of Florida. The individual provides functional assessments and behavioral diagnostics to identify children’s needs; writes and monitors behavior intervention plans and provides one on one treatment based therapy in the home or school as referred to the program.
- Master’s Degree on Behavior Analysis or related field is required.
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working as Behavioral Analyst is required.
- Current and valid certification of the State of Florida as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is required.
- Individual must possess a valid Florida Driver’s License.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency utilizing Microsoft software packages.
- Must have the ability to travel to all STOF’s Reservations and work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida is a drug free workplace, drug screening is a requirement of employment. We exercise Native American preference.