BCaBA, RBT, - Therapists
Therapeutic Behavioral Assessment is currently hiring Assistant Behavior Analysts, and RBT's to provide Applied Behavior Analysis services to children with Autism. BCaBAs, and RBT’s Certificates along with Type 39 Medicaid provider numbers. Eligible candidates must have at minimum RBT certification. Applicants will provide 1:1 ABA therapy in an office setting and home setting in Miami, Kendall, and Broward areas. Part time and full time positions available with flexible hours. Supervision hours are provided for candidates who requires it.
Location: 8200 SW 117th Avenue Suite 306 Miami, FL 33183
BCaBAs, RBTs, certifications Required.
· At least 1 year experience working with individuals with developmental and behavioral disorders.
· Fluent in Verbal Behavior and Skill Acquisition
· Strong Analytical Skills
· Proven ability to communicate effectively within a variety of situations
· Excellent time -management skills
· Ability to work independently
· Minimum RBT certification required and Board Certified RegisteredType 39 Medicaid provider number
Competitive Pay for applicants with BcaBAs, and RBT Certifications based on experience level.
Send resume to: e-mail: email@example.com or Fax: 305-274-0630
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org