Day Program Setting Working with Developmental Disable population.
Flexible schedule if Part Time or Full Time.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Ensure clinical (behavior) compliance in assigned group homes with all State regulations to include Delmarva, 65G and CMS guidelines.
2. Conduct scheduled trainings, including, but not limited to: 20-Hour initial behavior analysis training, 8-hour annual behavior analysis recertification training, 8-hour annual supplemental training in behavior analysis, and reactive strategies training as needed.
3. Ensure on-going quality of care of individuals in assigned group homes and community settings by providing supervision and monitoring of staff/client interactions and implementation of each individual’s behavior plan. Provide on-going training and quality feedback to staff in all settings when deficiencies are noted.
4. Assist in completing initial and annual assessments, developing behavior programs, and completing quarterly and annual progress reports in each setting.
5. Provide training to staff on new and revised behavior programs. Ensure new staff in the group homes are trained on all individual behavior plans when they begin working.
6. Work closely with the DSPSs in the Group Home setting to address individual behavior needs and provide consultation on any other programming needs and follow up required.
7. Attend quarterly staff meetings, support plans for assigned cases and monthly clinical meetings as well as any other facility meetings as requested by the Clinical Director/Program Director.
8. Present behavior data, trends and recommendations during quarterly psychiatric consults for assigned individuals.
9. Assume 24 hour on-call responsibilities for assigned group homes Monday through Friday and all group homes one weekend per month. Assist in covering these responsibilities for other behavior analysts during any PTO or LOAs.
10. Ensure resident rights and promote optimal quality of life standards. Report any incident of abuse in accordance with facility procedure and the Disabled Persons Abuse Negligence Act.
11. Physically able to intervene during behavioral episodes using Safety Care procedures that are designed to manage continuous aggression, and/or continuous self-injury, and/or continuous high-magnitude disruption by clients.
12. Project a professional appearance and a willing, positive and courteous expression in performing tasks. Cooperate with fellow workers, supervisors, residents and visitors in performing tasks.
13. Ensure compliance with all federal and state rules and regulations. Complete other duties as assigned by Clinical Director.
“We Are a Drug-Free Workplace”
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract