B.A.S.S. has been a leading provider of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA Therapy) since 2003 and serves individuals of all ages with a wide range of behavioral needs.
About this role:
The Registered Behavior Technician/RBT will work directly with individuals receiving ABA therapy and will be supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to ensure the most effective delivery of ABA programming.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work 1:1 with B.A.S.S. clients receiving ABA therapy.
- Collection of data as it relates to programming developed by the BCBA.
- Complete daily notes following the conclusion of each session and upload them into relevant databases.
- Maintain open lines of communication with BCBA regarding progress of client.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma (College Graduate or some college experience is preferred).
- If college graduate, preferred areas of study: Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, or related fields.
- Previous internship experience or work experience with children with developmental disabilities.
- Current RBT certification preferred.
- Insurance - medical, dental and vision
- Competitive rate
- Growth potential
- True team environment
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can submit their resume by email or through our website: http://behavioralsupports.com/careers/training-specialistbehavior-tech/