BCBA or BCABA
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and develop behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
As a Behavior Analyst, you will provide family-centered ABA services to individuals with behavior challenges and skill deficits. Behavior Analyst are responsible for conducting assessments, writing, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans, data collection and display, as well as training and supervising caregivers and staff in home and community settings.
- Higher Pay Rates
- Frequent and Free CEU Events
- Paid Annual Conferences
- No Non-Compete to Sign
- Paid Weekly
- Work Where You and When You Want
- Professional Advancements as Lead Analyst
- Clinical Supports
- New online behavior plans to speed up plan development
- Ability to earn indirect hours paid by PBS Corp.
- PAY NOW feature that allows team members to control when they get paid
Locations: California, Florida, Hawaii, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, and Washington