Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Cayer Behavioral Group is the premier ABA company in North Florida. CBG was born as a company of one in 2005 and now has 100 employees consisting of BCBA's, RBT's, junior level therapists and an administrative team. Our primary focus is intensive early intervention, with a particular focus in teaching Verbal Behavior. Cayer Behavioral Group is based in sunny Tallahassee, Florida home of Florida State University, 45 minutes from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Cayer Behavioral Group serves children diagnosed with autism and other related disabilities in North Florida and South Georgia.
Cayer Behavioral Group is currently recruiting professionals who hold a BCBA and are interested in growing professionally in a supportive, family friendly environment. Board Certified Behavior Analysts will receive a competitive salary based on experience, dental and health. Short term disability and life insurance are also available. Reimbursement for travel is included in a full-time employee package. BCBA's are offered unlimited PTO and access to on site care for their children. Cayer Behavioral Group partners with Florida State University to provide a tuition stipend program and will provide online, Applied Behavior Analysis graduate students across major universities in the state of Florida, an opportunity for graduate school reimbursement and all supervision necessary to sit for the BCBA upon graduation.
Upon hire, our Board Certified Behavior Analysts will fill important services roles as follows:
· Provide direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
· Provide training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff
· Create individualized programming for clients
· Graph and visually analyze data
· Provide parent training and other assistance as needed to families
· Work in a team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
· Conduct new client assessments and initial treatment planning
For more information please visit our website at www.cayerbehavioral.com or send a current CV with three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.