Who We Are
Forbes Behavioral Services is a dynamic and growing organization that provides Applied Behavior Analysis therapy to children and their families. We strive to increase communication, social skills, functional living skills, and overall quality of life for every child that we work with by delivering individualized, consistent, and high-quality services. Each member of our team delivers ABA therapy with compassion, understanding, and diligence. We include family members and caregivers in the therapy process and provide them with continuous support and effective training so that they can provide exceptional care to their children.
We are looking for a strong and passionate BCBA to join our team!
As a BCBA at Forbes Behavioral Services, you will work as part of a cohesive team of professionals. The BCBA’s role involves building strong relationships with the parents and caregivers of the children that we serve, working closely with our registered behavior technicians to implement and maintain behavior plans, and applying technical expertise using evidence-based best practices in order to bring about successful skill acquisition and behavior change.
Some of the job requirements for the BCBA role include:
- Work directly with clients, registered behavior technicians, and families to ensure high quality ABA therapy
- Conduct ongoing assessments with each client
- Complete reports from data collection
- Monitor ongoing progress with goals
- Update behavior plans as needed
- Supervise RBTs with clients
- Provide ongoing training on implementation of behavior analytic practices
- Provide parent training for all caregivers to ensure generalization of skills and consistency with behavior plan
- Coordinate care with other disciplines and educational leaders to ensure consistency across settings and therapies
- Provide data collection materials and ensuring adequate training is provided for data collection by technician or family members.
- Provide necessary materials directly related to implementing skill acquisition goals during sessions
- Adhere to a consistent weekly schedule with client and client’s family
- Provide fluent communication with family and supervisor regarding client and schedule of sessions
- Maintain a professional relationship with client and client’s family, as well as all supervisors
- Current and active BCBA certificate
- At least 2+ years’ experience working with children diagnosed with Autism or related disabilities
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment, including
effective collaboration with public schools and other therapy providers
- Valid driver's license and reliable, personal transportation
- Must pass a Level 2 background check
- At least 1-year experience as a BCBA
- At least 2 years’ experience delivering in-home services with families
- Completion of BACB Supervision Requirements as BCBA
Compensation and Benefits
Forbes Behavioral Services offers our BCBAs a comprehensive benefits package as well as a competitive salary. At Forbes Behavioral Services, we invest in and are committed to our BCBAs and offer all of our employees the opportunity to grow with our company.
- Competitive Salary based on experience, with expectations of working 30-35 hours per week ($60,000 - $70,000 starting)
- In addition to salary, we offer a paid hourly rate of $50-55 per hour for any overtime hours (above 35 hours) worked per week
- You will also receive payment for all indirect and paperwork hours
- We pay for continued education units (CEUs)
- We will also pay for you to attend conferences, including fees and accommodations
- Flexible schedule with morning, afternoon, or evening hours
- Health Insurance Options available
- Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Time
- We are a technology-enhanced organization offering you the ability enjoy entry of electronic client files and progress notes as well as online collaborative schedules and appointments
The culture at Forbes Behavioral Services centers on passion for helping our clients, support of one another and the families that we serve, and a collective desire to make a difference in the lives of our clients, their families, and the world of ABA.
If you would like to be considered for a BCBA position with our organization, please send your resume and a cover letter including your experience and education achievements to Lisa Apikos at: firstname.lastname@example.org