Palm Beach County
Project Brilliance is seeking energetic, passionate and qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts to join our growing team. These individuals will provide services to children in the home, community and center based settings.
1. A valid BCBA certification.
2. Experience with young children with various diagnoses.
3. Full time availability.
4. Valid driver’s license.
5. At least 3 years of direct, face to face experience.
1. Provide supervision and training to behavior therapists.
2. Create, monitor and update behavior intervention and skill acquisition programs.
3. Oversee programming in various settings (home, community and center).
4. Participate in Parent meetings and parent trainings.
5. Attend coordination of care meetings with various other providers (Schools, SLPs, OTs)
6. Conduct assessments
1. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
2. 401k with match
3. Paid Time Off (Vacation and Sick days)
4. Paid professional development conferences