· Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
· High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of 48 college credit hours preferred.
· Hold RBT certification and possess an active Medicaid provider number (REQUIRED)
· Reliable transportation and insurance.
· Strong computer and technology skills.
Must be able to complete pre-employment drug screen as well as a Level 2 Federal and local background check.
The Arc Tampa Bay offers competitive compensation based on experience, extensive hands-on training, program oversight, and a benefits package based on number of hours worked.
Benefits for full-time employees include:
· Medical, dental, and life insurance at NO cost to the FULL-TIME employee
· Low-cost vision insurance
· Free gym membership
· Tax-sheltered 403b retirement account with $.75 on the dollar match up to 4% after 1 year
· Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation and sick time
· Most major holidays are paid
We Support our RBTs!
· Seeking Supervision? FREE supervision by a BCBA-D and/or a BCBA
· The Arc Tampa Bay will pay for your annual RBT renewal
· RBTs are employees NOT contractors
· No non-compete to sign!
· Plenty of support. DAILY interactions with BCBA-D/BCBA/or veteran RBT. You are not on an island!
· Paid training (e.g., CPR, HIPPA, Crisis Management)
· Consistent schedule