Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT)
Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) Position:
$18-$25 an hour (Depending on experience & distance traveled for clients)
Integrated Behavioral Health Solutions, Inc., is looking for enthusiastic and warm Behavioral Techs to join our Saint Petersburg, FL team. We are looking for exceptional candidates to work with families in need in our county. Our Behavior Techs work 1 on 1 with children on the autism spectrum in their homes, schools, and in the community using behavioral interventions. If you are a caring and dedicated person looking to make a real impact on a child's life this may be for you. We offer some of the highest rates in the Bay Area because we appreciate our therapists and value clinical expertise. If you are enthusiastic, a flexible thinker, like collaboration, love working with kiddos, AND you have the following qualifications below please contact us. Growth is available, we love to promote from within. Great potential to become a supervisor within our company! We also provide excellent supervision from our senior level Clinical Supervisors such as BCBAs & BCaBA's (we encourage our therapists to take BCBA/BCaBA classes and supervision hours). Full-time staff gets access to our (Paid assistance program) benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance after 90 days of employment.
Also feel free to check out our website: www.behavioralhealthscience.com to learn more about us!
Behavior Technician Requirements (what we're looking for):
• Completion of 40 hours Registered Behavior Technician Training (certificate of completion)
• Energy, patience, sensitivity, and a love for helping others
• Ability to remain organized while working creatively with kids
• Availability to work some weekends a month
• Ability to drive to and between client session locations (most Behavior Therapists are matched with clients located within a 5-10-mile range of their home)
• Must be energetic, reliable, team player, caring, and have means of transportation (own a car) with a clean driving record.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Behavior Analysis, Psychology, Education, Speech-Language Pathology, or licensed SLP-A, or related field
• Minimum of 1-year of ABA experience (if not, willing to learn)
• Minimum of 1-year experience working with children
• Successful passing of a criminal background check
• Bilingual Spanish skills a plus!
Behavior Technician Roles:
• Conduct 1:1 ABA sessions in homes, schools, and in the community, driving as needed
• Collect daily data and graph results, and implement positive behavioral supports developed by supervisors (BCBA's & BCaBA's).
• Work directly with families to teach programs, integrate parents & siblings into sessions, work within the home and community setting
What You'll Love:
• Benefits for eligible employees include Medical, Dental & Vision (Paid assistance program)
• Becoming a nationally Registered Behavior Technician (RBT®)
• Working with clients using industry-leading software
• Being mentored by top professionals in the ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Industry