Ready to do some of the best work of your life? Then get ready to join a team that offers you the ability to do just that! Want to work in a fun and relaxed environment. At our agency we respect autonomy, no micromanaging, no pressure to take on more that you can handle, and no endless hours of driving. If you want to work for a company that appreciates creativity and sees you as an individual, then you are the missing piece to our puzzle.
Infinite Outcomes Behavior Services is owned and operated by someone LIKE YOU! At IOBS we strive to have a collaborative/team approach to keep our analyst and staff connected. At IOBS believes we believe investing in our analysts means that our analysts will stay invested in us!
What we offer:
- Autonomy of self-scheduling
- Competitieve Pay
- Work assignment during summer break and holidays.
- Assignments based on your preferred demographic area and age range
- Professional development
- performance based incentives,
- continuing education reimbursement
- Sign on bonus
- Health Insurance, paid time off, retirement plans for full-time employees.
BCBA Job Requirements:
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) holding a current valid certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB)
RBT Job Requirements:
- Hold a certification from the BACB as a Registered Behavior Technician.
BCBA - rate of pay ($52-$65 per hour)
- Behavior analyst will be responsible for providing direct and indirect services for the consumer
- Conducting a Functional Behavior Assessment
- Developing a Behavior Analysis Service Plan (BASP)
- Implementing, training, and monitoring the BASP
- Obtaining LRC Approvals
- Obtain Medicaid and other insurance type approvals
- Data collection, graphing, and analysis of data
- Completion of monthly and quarterly summaries of services
- Daily progress notes of services provided
RBT- rate of pay ( $15 to $25 per hour)
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is to provide home and community based ABA services. This also included implementation of a treatment plan developed by a BCBA.
The best thing you can do today, is send your resume our way.
send to: email@example.com
P.S. Life is short – work somewhere AWESOME.