BCBA in Hernando County W-2 Position or Contractor
Divino ABA Services, LLC is seeking a BCBA to provide ABA services to children and adults with disabilities in the Tampa Bay Area.
Opportunities available to provide support and consultation in homes, communities and some schools in Hernando.
We are seeking an individual who is experienced, compassionate and interested in working collaboratively with our team. The BCBA should be comfortable providing feedback to all caregivers including school staff, parents and therapists.
- Competitive rates with typical compensation range
- Drive-time pay/employees only
- Paid professional development
- 6 paid holidays for full-time employees
- *Master’s degree in behavior analysis, psychology or education
- *Must be Board Certified (BCBA) to be considered
- *Conduct functional assessments and develop individualized behavior plans for clients
- *Must have active Medicaid number
- Conducting ABA assessments (including FBAs, AFLS, ABLLS) and developing programs to address core deficits
- Providing ongoing training to RBT’s/BCaBA's who are providing direct 1:1 therapy to client
- Training and providing feedback to caregivers on the implementation of behavior plans and skill acquisition goals
- Analyzing and graphing data weekly
- Updating behavior plans for reassessment as determined by Medicaid, Medicaid Waiver and/or Private Insurance
- Providing supervision according to the BACB requirements for Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs)/Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA) and keep record of supervision
- Maintaining certification according to the BACB requirements
- Completing billing bi-weekly
- other duties as deemed appropriate
Divino ABA services strives to provide quality services to our clients and provide an open and caring work environment where all our providers are valued and work together as a team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour