Always Promoting Independence, LLC, provides behavior services to individuals including children through adults with developmental disabilities. We provide services across the Tampa Bay area in family homes, group homes, supported living homes, day programs and community environments. Our office is located in Pinellas Park, FL. We serve all areas of the Tampa Bay area with the ability to work in other locations throughout the state including Orlando and Brevard counties. Our services are provided by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) and Behavior Assistants/Registered Behavior Technicians. Our goals are to enhance a person’s ability to function independently through working with providers, caregivers and other supports utilizing a team approach.
We are currently qualified and experienced Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) to join our growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in a career with a growing company where you can utilize your skills in an environment where you will be supported and have opportunities to advance. Our BCBAs and BCaBAs are considered part of our leadership team and are integral to the daily operation of our agency.
Whether you are looking for a full-time or part-time position or you're just looking to pick up a couple cases to supplement your income, we have the right fit for you!
We also provide FREE supervision for candidates pursuing certification as a BCaBA and/or BCBA.
We are an approved practicum site for the University of South Florida and Florida Institute of Technology.
- Conduct Functional Behavioral Assessments/Analyses
- Develop Behavior Analysis Services Plans
- Develop and Conduct Proficiency Checklists and Data Sheets
- Provide direct services for clients
- Provide training and feedback to caregivers/supports on the implementation of the behavior plan
- Monitor implementation of plans through direct observation using implementation proficiency checklists
- Monitor behavior assistants/RBTs as needed
- Collect ongoing data of targeted behaviors and replacement behaviors
- Graph and analyze data
- Complete quarterly and annual summaries of services and progress on assigned clients
- Complete service logs on all services provided
- Maintain documentation required for annual reviews and APD
- Present plans to the LRC as required
- Maintain certification by obtaining necessary continuing education credits as specified by the BACB
- Obtain and maintain current required certifications
- Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass Local and Level II Background Screening
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Opportunities to obtain Continuing Education Credits
- Flexible scheduling to meet the hours and areas of interest to you
- Opportunities to work in a variety of environments including home, community and day programs
- Clerical support
- Oversight and support by the Clinical Director of Behavior Services
- Inclusive data base system for maintaining documents for clients
- Professional team to allow for collaboration
- Employee recognition
Visit www.api-llc.com for more details about Always Promoting Independence, LLC