Easterseals Florida is seeking a dynamic individual for a our Therapy Manager position in Orange County Florida. Our program serves children, youth, and young adults (up to age 22) with autism or other disabilities who are in need of behavioral therapy, along with their families and caregivers, utilizing best behavioral intervention practices. The qualified candidate will supervise the implementation of the services provided by behavior staff and will monitor the progress for effectiveness, completion, compliance and overall successful achievement of grant deliverables.
What We Value:
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Ph.D. in psychology; or a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- One year managerial experience in staff oversight and leadership
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal on-site supervision
- Program operations/business development experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, to include diplomatically addressing difficult situations and people (clients and staff alike), providing constructive feedback, and earning professional respect of peers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and solution-focused behavior
- Ability to collect, analyze, and report statistically meaningful quality and utilization data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good clinical judgment in assessing the clinical needs of clients and matching those needs to the appropriate treatment
- Excellent attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to meet Easterseals Florida Approved Driver requirements
Easterseals Florida is an AA/EEO employer and Drug Free Workplace (DFWP).