BCBA, BCaBA, RBT, Behavior Technician
Behavioral Analyst or Behavior Technician - Tampa/Lakeland, Pensacola, Orlando
Bring your passion and expertise to our growing, mission-driven organization. Florida MENTOR is currently looking for BCBAs, BCaBAs, and applicants preparing for their certification exam for salaried and hourly positions across the state of Florida. Our analysts provide behavior analysis services to individuals in Group homes as well as in the community.
Salary is highly competitive and based on certification and experience.
- Conduct FBAs and Develop and implement Behavioral Analysis Service Plans.
- Work closely with individuals and staff to train new skills
- Using training and creativity, explore ways to handle challenging problems for individuals in home settings, workplaces, and the community.
- The position requires travel throughout the service areas; hours and schedule are flexible around the people we serve.
- Required Certification as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or Board Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) or Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- A Degree in psychology or related field if seeking analyst certification
- Experience working with individuals with Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities is preferred, but with the right attitude, and we will train you for success
- Effective communication skills a must – ability to communicate clearly with team members, medical professionals, those we serve, and their families.
What we offer you:
- Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay; 401(k); paid training time, medical, vision, dental and short term disability;
- Schedule Flexibility;
- Dynamic work environment
- On-the-job training including career development, advancement and paid CEU opportunities;
- Professional development with career opportunities throughout our nationwide Network;
- Mileage and phone reimbursement
Each of our programs is designed around the needs of the children and adults we serve and delivered in the communities they call home. We provide the right balance of service and support – combining personal choice, flexibility and community integration with professional oversight, family involvement and stability.
Florida MENTOR is a partner of The MENTOR Network, a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services to children, adults, and seniors with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain and spinal cord injuries and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses, and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families. We have a great work environment, and you’ll be surrounded by a strong and supportive team of peers, leaders and colleagues. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 30,000 individuals in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast.