Education & Certification:
- BCBA required with at least five (5) years’ applied behavioral experience, with individuals with autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health challenges. Master’s degree required.
- Must have strong clinical, programmatic, and administrative experience in a multi-disciplinary treatment environment. Experience overseeing the delivery of behavioral health, residential treatment and community programs preferred.
- Knowledge of Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports is a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and customer service skills are essential.
- Knowledge of data collection procedures required; experience with electronic medical health record preferred.