The Arc Tampa Bay is an agency in Clearwater, FL serving adults and adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Pinellas County area. We are seeking a full-time Clinical Director to join our dynamic team. The Arc Tampa Bay provides behavioral services in residential and day program settings.
The qualified candidate will be required to (not limited to):
• Provide direction and supervision to all behavior analysts
• As needed, will conduct initial intakes and assessments and create/monitor individual program plans for individuals receiving services
• provide oversight for all areas of program development and evaluations
• supervise data collection and implementation of client programming
• perform direct observations and monitor the implementation of programs for procedural integrity and proficiency
• ensure positive behavioral supports and a proactive approach is being utilized and implemented
• insure compliance with all standards of governing bodies.
• foster, and maintain, relationships with the community and referring agencies
The qualified candidate will possess:
• knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis
• experience working in residential settings, preferred
• supervisory experience, preferred
• will have met requirements as stated by BACB to be an approved supervisor, preferred
The candidate must have:
• Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA), 3 years post certification
• must pass all background screenings and drug test
• must possess a valid driver's license and current insurance card
The Arc Tampa Bay offers competitive wages and an excellent benefits package.
For further information, contact:
Chrissy Paulsen, HR Assistant
The Arc Tampa Bay