PLS is a locally owned and operated ABA provider serving the Greater Jacksonville area. As a small but growing agency, we enjoy the unique ability to focus on superior quality services in a supportive and engaging culture. If you are mission-driven, ethics-oriented and a lifelong learner, you'll fit in well with us!
We are currently hiring a creative Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with strong interpersonal skills to provide services for children and teenagers in the local community, in homes and in our intracoastal clinic.
This person will be a vital resource for:
- Conducting assessments and developing treatment goals.
- Training parents, teachers and RBTs how to implement interventions.
- Closely monitoring programs to ensure treatment fidelity and successful outcomes.
- Program planning for individualized learning plans and group interventions.
- Representing PLS at events and serving as subject-matter expert to disseminate ABA.
- Furthering our mission of making our community a better place to live for individuals with disabilities and their families.
We will be looking for candidates with:
- Experience with a variety of ages/populations
- Familiarity with implementing and developing programs for individuals with varying abilities
- Social Skills instruction as well as traditional Verbal Behavior plans
ABA coursework and BCBA certificate required.Must complete a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC), CPR, HIPAA, health and safety training.
Clinicians who are passionate about learning should submit a resume and cover letter to apply.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year