BCBA Board Certified Behavior Analysts
Unique opportunity to be a part of the leadership and supervisor for a private non-profit school and clinic that is based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and B.F. Skinner’s analysis of Verbal Behavior. The Jericho School for Children with Autism is now accepting resumes for a BCBA to oversee the clinical and educational programs and to be a staff supervisor and assisting the administration in operations of the school.
Please feel free to visit our website for more information: www.thejerichoschool.org
- Full-Time Salaried Position
- Salary depends on Experience and Education
- 8am-4pm Monday through Friday
- Comprehensive Verbal Behavior Training Provided
- Challenging and Rewarding position helping children with autism
- Year-Round Direct Deposit Bi-Monthly Salary
- Health Benefits (w/ options of Dental and other Supplemental Insurance)
- Assistance with ABA Certification Requirements
- A GREAT DEAL of Paid Vacation Time!
- Personal Days also provided for Paid Time Off
- Opportunity for Annual Salary Increases
- Minimum of a Masters Degree Required
- BCBA Certification
- Experience with Children w/ Autism or other Developmental Disabilities preferred
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior preferred
- Supervision experience preferred
If you are interested in learning more about working in an ABA school for children with autism and the applications of Applied Behavior Analysis, and B.F. Skinner’s analysis of Verbal Behavior to teach language to children with developmental disabilities, please submit your resume for consideration. Compensation is competitive depending on education and experience.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Email Resume to: email@example.com