Seeking a part-time BCBA to help initiate our ABA service line and build an ABA team for our community-based ABA program out of our Dr. Phillips office located in Southwest Orlando. Will work in conjunction with our Lead BCBA at our East Orlando to grow the ABA program at Achieve.
- Family centered practice
- Excellent pay
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Financial Services Stipend - can be used towards the purchase of Individual health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, and financial services offered through Mass Mutual
- Other incentives available!
- BCBA must have a minimum of 1-2 years direct care and supervision experience.
- Provide direct care to children 0-21 years of age
- Provide training, supervision and oversight to RBT and BCaBA staff
- Create individualized programming for clients
- Graph and visually analyze data
- Provide Parent Training
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team to facilitate optimal care and exceptional outcomes for children and families
- Conduct new client assessments and initial treatment planning.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- supervisory and leadership: 1 year (Required)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) (Required)