How will I make a difference in a child’s life?
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Delivering training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback)
- Graphing and analyzing session data
- Creating individualized programming for clients
- Offering Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning
How do I know my experience is a good fit?
- Have a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis
- Are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Have experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
- Possess strong leadership qualities, are highly collaborative, actively listen to others and have the ability to train and supervise successfully
- Are consistently providing organization and timely submission of sensitive materials.
- Have experience teaching and training parents
- Have experience working with young children on the autism spectrum
- Can author clear, detailed reports using professional language with proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc.
- Always ensure the safety of our clients and staff; Please note: FAC employees must be CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) Certified.
- Have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- True positive team environment with other BCBAs
- Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support from our Resource Center