ABLE Behavioral Team Lead
Now hiring an exceptional ABLE Behavioral Team Leader to join our team! A successful candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Behavior Analysis or a related field and experience providing supervision/ management and Behavior Analysis Services with population and will be innovative and forward thinking.
Provide direct leadership in a very specialized and structured behavioral out of school time program for children with Autism and other developmental disabilities. Oversee all program components including curriculum, activities, special events, and applied behavior analysis services. Oversee the implementation of behavioral crisis intervention to ensure that the students and staff remain safe during behavioral episodes.
For more than 60 years Arc Broward has worked hand-in-hand with our community, changing how people with disabilities and other life challenges are embraced and included. This critical work ensures that people with disabilities, not only live, learn, work, and play in their communities, but more importantly, thrive. Arc Broward operates at 10 locations and provides 21 programs throughout Broward County, including its three pioneering Social Enterprises - Arc Educates, Arc Culinary and Arc Tech.
Do you love helping people and being a part of a team! Arc Broward is seeking candidates who are energetic, compassionate, entrepreneurial individuals who want to have an impact on other people’s lives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned)
- Hiring and supervising ABLE counselors and Lead Counselors.
- Monitoring classroom schedules
- Overseeing planning and provision of recreation/activities
- Ensuring required staff/child ratios
- Scheduling staff work schedules
- Ensuring contract compliance
- Planning and implementing team meeting and individual supervision;
- Participating as a member of the child’s interdisciplinary team in the identification of behaviors targeted for acquisition, the overall provision of Behavior Analysis Services for the children in the ABLE Program
- Developing of behavior plans to reduce/eliminate maladaptive behaviors and to increase functionally equivalent replacement behaviors;
- Providing instruction to staff, school personnel and families/caregivers to promote the proper implementation of prescribed treatment procedures and monitors progress/treatment efficacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or related field
- Minimum 1 year prior experience providing Behavior Analysis Services to individuals with disabilities.
- Experience providing supervision/ management preferred
One of the following:
- BCaBA Certified
- Enrolled in program working towards BCaBA Board Certification
- Willing to begin BCaBA Board Certification within 6 months of hire
$38,000- 41,000 (Based on Qualifications)
- 10:00am- 6:00pm
Benefits for Full Time Employees Include:
- Health Insurance Benefits to include medical, dental, and vision. *Includes Domestic Partner
- Supplemental life insurance benefits
- Short term and Long term disability
- Over five-weeks Paid Time Off plan for employees in their 1st year of employment & paid holidays.
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 403b Plan contribution opportunity from day 1 of employment. Employer match after 6 months of employment.
Arc Broward is an Equal Opportunity Employer and abides by the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and state laws governing employment of individuals with disabilities