BCBA/ BCaBA opportunity in Fort Myers and surrounding areas
SEEKING BCBAs and BCaBAs FOR AT-RISK CHILDREN
Interested in applying ABA to a population other than Autism?
Interested in not having to worry about billable hours?
If you answered “yes” to either of these questions this may be the position for you. Behavior Analysis and Therapy, Inc. is a non-profit agency seeking BCBAs, BCaBAs and “soon to be” BCBAs for an innovative program that focuses on improving parent-child relationships of typically developing at-risk youth throughout beautiful Southwest Florida.
Our agency provides a unique opportunity to apply ABA to a population rarely addressed by BCBAs. Work within a true behavioral community consisting of a team of behavior analysts that work closely and collaboratively with one another daily.
Perks and Benefits.
- Guaranteed salary. No independent contracting
- Monetary bonuses that increase annually
- Relocation expenses up to $1,000
- Paid time-off, vacations, and holidays
- Pay for travel
- Paid training
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan (with company contribution)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Financial support to attend professional conferences
- Opportunities to participate in ongoing research projects
- Opportunities to present at conferences
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to teach ABA based -parenting classes
- Ongoing BCBA Mentorship
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conducting functional assessments
- Developing Behavior Intervention Plans
- Providing competency-based training to caregivers and staff
- Developing data collection systems
- Programming for generalization and maintenance
The position consists of working in caregiver homes and community settings throughout Southwest Florida. This position will require travel within the local area and late afternoon and early evening hours (peak times are 2:30-7:30pm). The work week will mainly consist of Monday through Friday. Enjoy your weekends!
The applicant should be a BCaBA, BCBA or qualify to take the exam within 6 months of employment and have experience developing, training, implementing, and monitoring acquisition and reduction plans; effective oral and written communication skills and OUTSTANDING INTERPERSONAL SKILLS are a must.
We offer very competitive salaries based on experience.
Please email a cover letter and your vita/resume to Program Director, Ms. Belinda Shine, M.S. at Bshine@behavior-analysis.org. A professional letter of reference is also required, but may be provided following the interview.
For more information visit us on the web at www.behavior-analysis.org. Simply click “family strengthening” under the