BCBA - Board Certified Behavior Analyst (1 open position remaining!)
If you have the passion to make a difference in others’ lives and the desire to learn and grow in a team environment, then this is the job for you! Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health is a rapidly growing multidisciplinary clinic in Jacksonville, Florida. Services are primarily clinic based, with opportunities for home and community-based services, as well as school collaboration! We provide mental health therapy, diagnostic psychological evaluations, and Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment to children, adolescents, and their families. We are a team of psychologists, behavior analysts, and behavior technicians, and we work in conjunction with speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists to provide comprehensive care to our clients. We are the only facility in Northeast Florida with staff that carry multiple concurrent licensures and certifications in the areas of clinical psychology, school psychology, and behavior analysis, and several of our staff members are at the forefront in the field of ABA and Psychology, serving as adjunct faculty at the local university! Therapists have rated Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health as one of the most collaborative and collegial agencies to work for in Jacksonville! Come find out why! Our mission at Beacon Pediatric Behavioral Health is to be the guiding light for children and families in need—to provide direction, support, and solutions.
Please visit our website for additional information about our practice at www.beaconpediatric.com.
As part of the position, the BCBA will:
- · Provide direct ABA therapy to children with Autism and other developmental disorders in the clinic, home, school, and community settings
- · Provide parent training and consultation to other professionals or educators
- · Provide training and supervision to Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs)
- · Conduct functional behavioral assessments/analyses
- · Conduct verbal behavior/language assessments (VB-MAPP/ABLLS-R)
- · Develop individualized treatment plans and monitor client progress towards goals
- · Assist with administrative tasks and oversight of the ABA department (including ensuring compliance with insurance requirements for session notes, treatment plans, supervision, treatment authorizations, RBT requirements, etc.)
- · Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- · Must have at least 1 year of experience providing ABA services to children
- · Experience providing supervision and treatment plan development preferred
- · Must be able to pass a Criminal History Background Check (CHBC)
- · Preference may be given to individuals already credentialed as ‘in network’ providers for insurance
Because we understand that everyone has different needs, we offer flexibility in employment options! The BCBA position may be offered as either a salaried employee position or an independent contractor position. You choose which is best for you!
Salaried employment positions offer:
- · Competitive consistent salary with performance based bonuses
- · Paid holidays and PTO
- · Continuing Education Reimbursement
- · Professional Liability Coverage
- · 401k option
- · Health Insurance contribution
Independent contractor positions offer:
- · Percentage-based compensation – we provide you with a percentage of the revenue your services generate and you determine your income based on the amount you choose to work!
- · Flexibility in schedule and autonomy – you determine when and how much you wish to work!