Board Certified Behavior Analyst/Program Supervisor
**15 years in Business!!
- Development and oversight of VB programs, social groups, parent training, behavior reduction plans and RBT supervision.
- Play an active role in day to day caseload management such as scheduling, customer service, performance management and company development.
- Attend monthly board meetings with executive team to enhance service provision and contribute to company impact on community.
- Conduct occasional trainings at the request of directors.
- For BCBAs: Master’s Degree in Psychology, Special Education or a related field, preferably from an ABA accredited program;
- Training and certification under the BACB for Applied Behavior Analysis as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Determined on experience and certification level
- Benefits include free child care onsite, paid holidays, PTO and supplemental health plans
- Quarterly incentive bonuses.
- Staff development training provided and/or reimbursed
· Work from home/flex time as needed.
· BCaBA and/or student analyst assistant.
· Monthly client needs budget.
· Personal desk/office space.
· Work under guidance of BCBA with 19+ years of experience (45 combined years of experience w/in company).
· Work alongside a work family with a desire to change lives in a company with a lifespan of 15 years!