Center Manager / BCBA
Invo Behavior and Therapy Services has an exciting leadership opportunity available for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to manage our newest Jacksonville center on Lake Gray Boulevard. We are looking for a talented clinical leader who understands the importance of quality, evidence-based services and maintaining a positive, reinforcing workplace culture for our team. Our Lake Gray Center is 8100 square feet of best practice, collaborative services that will include ABA, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy. Great things will be happening within these walls and we need a great, dynamic leader to drive the day-to-day operations with a focus on clinical quality and outcomes.
Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience as a BCBA and whose professional work ethics align with Invo’s core values which include integrity, accountability, mutual support, service, and team development. This is a leadership position, so the ability to not just lead but support the development of our professional staff is essential. The quality of our services is defined by the quality of our staff, making the role of mentoring, support and professional development of team members incredibly important. Additionally, a successful candidate will have a keen understanding of metrics and key performance indicators, tracking and using this data to drive the center forward.
The Invo Center Manager will:
- Serve as part of the Clinical Leadership team, demonstrating our core values and driving our mission forward
- Enforce policies and procedures to ensure compliance across all service delivery
- Understand all relevant metrics to drive positive financial outcomes for the center
- Support the development of staff, playing an active role in hiring both BCBAs and RBTs, providing continuous feedback for growth
- Oversee day-to-day operations of all disciplines at the center
- Maintain a caseload at the Center as a supervising BCBA over cases
- Collaborate across disciplines and organizational functions to ensure shared goals are achieved
- Oversee and support scheduling process to ensure clients have access to staff and staff hours are maintained
- Be a leader for the best behavior and therapy services team around!
If you believe you are the leader we are looking for, apply today by emailing us your resume to email@example.com