We are looking for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) looking to grow in our new office in Kissimmee.
Required experience must include at least one (1) year experience completing comprehensive functional assessments and behavior support plans, with two (2) years’ experience children with lifelong disabilities. Exhibit organization skills and demonstrate leadership skills.
- Administer assessments including functional assessments and analysis
- Initiate and supervise data collection, review and modify treatment plan as needed. Outline skills acquisition and behavior reduction goals.
- Create and modify behavior intervention plans.
- Document and report on progress.
- Directly observe, and evaluate treatments as administered by behavioral technicians.
- Provide on-site training and supervision to behavior Technicians.
- Certification with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BCBA)
- FL Medicaid Lead Analyst Active Provider
- Copy of professional license
- FDLE Level ll Background check (AHCA)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $76,800.00 /year