- A stable national non-profit that offers a strong support system and is forward-thinking in their clinical practice and research
- Full, comprehensive benefits including low-cost, high coverage health insurance, generous paid-time off, competitive retirement, and MORE!
- Opportunities for additional field research, conference attendance and presentations
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health - Florida provides programs and services for children and adolescents with emotional, behavioral and mental health or intellectual / developmental disabilities. Based in Northwest Orlando, FL, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of the clients master treatment plan, works within a multidisciplinary team to review the clients treatment and goals, and assesses progress and future needs.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of behavior analysis, mental health, social work, psychology, rehabilitation, special education, or a human services field required
- Master's degree preferred
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst or BCaBA required; BCBA preferred
- 2+ years working in the field of ABA or IDD, implementing behavioral treatment plans
- 1+ years experience developing and performing behavioral assessments and evaluating individual or unit wide programs
- Experience working with children and adolescent populations preferred
- Valid Florida driver's license
- 21+ years of age
- Must be able to commit to a two-week, paid new hire orientation class; hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday - Friday each day
keywords: behavior analyst, applied behavioral analysis, ABA, psychology, behavior specialist, behavior support, autism, intellectual and developmental disabilities, mental health, behavioral health, BCBA, BCaBA