Registered Behavior Technician
Are you ready for a change of pace?
Come join a company that believes that the key to efficient, effective services, lies in staff enrichment!
Behavioral Foundation Centers offers the unique opportunity to join an organization early and participate in the process of growth and development! Be a part of ground-breaking practices for self-care and quality of life balances such as:
- 4-day work weeks
- Small teams
- Built in times for team meetings DAILY!
- Opportunities for group/team lunches
- Company-wide focus on training and staff development
- and a company culture REALLY created around the concept of staff enrichment.
We want to fulfill your needs so that you can express your passion!
Here at Behavioral Foundation Centers, we have opportunities for:
- Part time and full-time staff
- Growth with and within teams
- Small focused teams for quality supervision,
- PAID Oversight/Supervision (10% Minimum of your hours!)
- PAID training and development
- PAID INDIRECT TIME DAILY!! (For both RBT's and BCaBA's/BCBA's 20-30% of hours)
- Maximum caseloads to minimize burn out
- Built in times for meeting with your teams/supervisors
- Opportunities for team building!
In order to ensure that you and your family are truly cared for, Behavioral Foundation Centers offers the most comprehensive benefits packed on the market! Including:
- Competitive pay
- Salaried positions
- PTO (Up to 20 days/year starting!)
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Performance Bonuses
- Kudos Giveaways!
- Pet Health Insurance!
- Discounts on Car Insurance!
Ask us about our revolutionary Lifetime Development Bonus!
This unique, revolutionary benefit allows you to take up to 6 months PAID maternity/paternity leave, get annual tuition/medical assistance, or collect a lump sum to fund your lifestyle development project!
We need you! Let us show you what it really means to have job satisfaction!
Apply today at BehavioralFoundation.org!
Together, we are Supporting the Future!
- Current Registered Behavior Technician credential through the BACB, in good standing.
- Medicaid Credentialed Provider (Limited positions available for non medicaid - credentialed providers)