Butterfly Effects is hiring for BCBAs in Orlando, FL!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician (BT) implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate will be integral to ensuring the highest possible treatment outcomes for families affected by ASD. As a member of the Butterfly Effects Interdisciplinary Team, the BCBA designs and manages individualized behavior programming including: supervising direct 1:1 treatment service, developing individualized goals/objectives, conducting behavior assessments, individualizing client treatment plans/curricula, and managing Behavior Technicians. Butterfly Effects is supported by a diverse group of payors and is not overly reliant on a single payor source, which allows us to provide BCBAs a highly stable work setting and offer effective treatment services to families from all socio-economic settings.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Highly competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Benefit packages for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Registration, Travel, and hotel for local ABA conference (for full time BCBAs)
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB or scheduled to take the certification exam. BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting