Florida Autism Center is hiring a Center Director in our Lutz, Florida center location. Our Center Director will provide day-to-day operational oversight, strategic and tactical leadership, counsel and direction to a team of Direct Care Team Members, Clinical Supervisors (BCBAs), BCaBAs and support staff to accomplish center objectives, revenue goals, client satisfaction, business development and growth targets.How will I make a difference in a child’s life?
- Providing direct care to young children diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder
- Delivering training, supervision and oversight to non-certified staff (modeling /demonstrating program implementation, discussing student programming and strategies, observing staff implementation of programming and providing constructive feedback)
- Creating individualized programming for clients
- Offering Parent Training and other assistance as needed to families
- Leading a team in facilitating optimal care and exceptional outcomes for clients
- Conducting new client assessments and initial treatment planning
- You have a Master's degree or higher and have significant experience in the field of behavior analysis
- You are a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a minimum of one year of certification
- You have experience writing applied behavior analytic programs and analyzing and graphing data
- You possess strong leadership qualities, are highly collaborative, actively listen to others and have the ability to train and supervise successfully
- You are consistently providing organization and timely submission of sensitive materials.
- You have experience teaching and training parents
- You have experience working with young children on the autism spectrum
- You can author clear, detailed reports using professional language with proper grammar, structure, syntax, etc.
- You will ensure the safety of our clients and staff - note: FAC employees must be CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) Certified.
- You have acceptable local, state and national (FBI) background clearance.
Florida Autism Center (FAC) offers...
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A diverse 401(k) plan with a company match up to 4%
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Generous Paid time off
- Tuition Scholarship Program
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Disability, Life Insurance, and AD&D Insurance provided or optioned
- BACB CEU Provider (teach and earn CEU's) and conference assistance
- Opportunities to collaborate on research with major universities
- Collaborative environment with other BCBAs
- Excellent onboarding/training and ongoing support from our Resource Center