Butterfly Effects is hiring for BCBAs in Tampa, FL!
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, Florida, is a leading provider of center-based, in-home and in-school ABA therapy for clients on the autism spectrum. Butterfly Effects currently serves clients in 9 states and 30 markets. Butterfly Effects prides itself on being the advocate for parents while providing therapy with professionalism and unparalleled transparency, resulting in meaningful change that lasts a lifetime. Founded in 2005, the Company has been recognized by Inc. Magazine, ranking in the top 150 companies in Florida in 2014. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
JOB SUMMARY: The right candidate will be integral to ensuring the highest possible treatment outcomes for families affected by ASD. As a member of the Butterfly Effects Interdisciplinary Team, the BCBA designs and manages individualized behavior programming including: supervising direct 1:1 treatment service, developing individualized goals/objectives, conducting behavior assessments, individualizing client treatment plans/curricula, and managing RBTs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full and Part Time positions available
- Highly competitive compensation packages based on experience
- Benefit packages for full-time employees, including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance programs
- PTO and Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Registration, Travel, and hotel for local ABA conference (for full time BCBAs)
- CEUs and professional development opportunities
- Company issued laptop
- Participation in work groups, research projects, and activities to expand the company culture and spread community awareness
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field.
- BCBA Certification - Must hold a current certification by the BACB or scheduled to take the certification exam. BCBAs that require additional experience will be enrolled in our BCBA mentorship program.
- Minimum of 1 year experience providing services to individuals with developmental disabilities in a home setting