Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) with SIGN-ON BONUS
PsychSolutions is looking for passionate mental and behavioral health professionals to join our growing team of therapists, case managers, and RBTs. Because you are someone that goes above and beyond to deliver excellent services to your clients, we want you and will reward your employment with a sign-on bonus!
In addition to a sign-on bonus, we offer competitive pay and benefits.
We an equal opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
The Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) provides highly structured behavioral services and interventions to clients with behavioral and maladaptive challenges under the direction of a Lead Analyst. The RBT supports the implementation of the behavioral plans for clients, and participates in on-going training in highly specialized strategies and interventions for implementing individualized behavior plans.
- Provides behavior support inside and outside of the home, classroom, or community-based setting.
- Applies behavioral principles consistently in all interactions with clients.
- Attends required training sessions and meetings.
- Completes daily paperwork correctly and efficiently.
- Safely manages challenging behaviors including aggression, tantrums, non-compliance, or other behavioral challenges.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required.
- Medicaid Provider Identification number required.
- Must have Registered Behavior Technician certification upon date of hire.
- Pass the annual RBT Competency Assessment, complete renewal, receive ongoing supervision, and comply with the Behavior Analysis Certification Board’s ethical requirements related to RBTs.
- Possess a valid state of Florida driver's license, valid auto liability insurance and a good driving record, plus own transportation to complete the travel requirements of the job.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- At least one year professional experience providing behavior analysis services or treating special needs individuals.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour