BCBA Clinical Supervisor
Compass Behavioral & Developmental Consultants, LLC, is an autism spectrum disorder consulting and treatment company that provides support for children and adults with an autism spectrum disorder, and their families, using Applied Behavior Analysis. We provide ABA Therapy in home, community, and school settings. Client advocacy, IEP goal development consulting, family training and support groups are part of the wrap-around scope of services offered for complete client care. We believe that every person, at every age and level of ability, has the potential for growth.
Compass Behavioral & Developmental Consultants LLC s seeking a BCBA in Hinesville/Savannah, Valdosta, and Warner Robins, GA area to provide case management reviews and case supervision. This individual will supervise assigned staff and support the development of and oversee the implementation of service plans.
- Performs Functional Behavior Assessments and other evaluations.
- Provides case management reviews and case supervision. Participates in the review and matching of new clients.
- Develops and ensures implementation of individual program plans and daily schedules for all consumers. Monitors adherence to treatment plans. Regularly reviews clients’ records to monitor home visits. Monitors all contractual, local and corporate mandates.
- Performs supervision visits in clients home and/or other environments as approved by regional center.
- Oversees clinical and crisis management and investigates internal incidents as required.
- Ensures that all records are accurate, up to date, and in compliance with legal and corporate requirements.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of staff.
- Ensures behavior support plans and support services provided are in compliance with Individual Plans, quality standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Applied Behavior Analysis or related field and be recognized as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities preferred.
Licensure and other requirements as required by state.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Free CEU's, attendance to select conferences, and other training opportunities
- Paid Vacation / Generous PTO accumulation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Liability Insurance
Salary is based on experience, ranging from $65,000 - $70,000.
Part-time opportunities are also available.