Always Promoting Independence, LLC, provides behavior services to individuals including children through adults with developmental disabilities. We provide services across the Tampa Bay area in family homes, group homes, supported living homes, day programs, schools, aftercare programs and community environments. Our main office is located in St. Petersburg, FL with additional offices located in Venice, FL and Holiday, FL. We serve all areas of the Tampa Bay area. Our services are provided by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs), Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBAs) and Behavior Assistants. Our goals are to enhance a person’s ability to function independently through working with providers, caregivers and other supports utilizing a team approach.
We are currently looking for qualified Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) to join our growing team. This is a paraprofessional position and you would work under the supervision of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA) or Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts (BCaBA). In this position, you are responsible for the direct implementation of behavior intervention plans developed by the behavior analyst.
- Implement behavior programs as instructed by BCBA/BCaBA
- Collect and synthesize data relating to behavior programming as instructed by BCBA/BCaBA.
- Read program information, write summaries, graph, and analyze data and then draft monthly progress notes for BCBA/BCaBA.
- Ensure confidentiality and privacy of all program participant-related data and information.
- Implement Professional Crisis Management (PCM) procedures as appropriate.
- Take responsibility for the safety and welfare of the program participants and other staff members.
- Report any injuries and/or health and safety concerns to management as soon as possible.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 18 years old
- High school diploma or equivalent
- RBT certification (eligible to work under Medicaid)
- Minimum of 2-year of experience providing services to persons with disabilities in home, community and day program settings
- Ability to meet deadlines and complete documentation requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to pass Local and Level II Background Screening
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Opportunities to participate in community outreach
- Flexible scheduling to meet the hours and areas of interest to you
- Opportunities to work in a variety of environments including home, community and day programs
- Clerical support
- Oversight and support by the Clinical Director of Behavior Services
- Inclusive data base system for maintaining documents for clients
- Professional team to allow for collaboration
- Employee recognition