This position works alongside Dr. Sarah Dillon, BCBA-D
Even Higher Rates for 2018!! Easily Work 40+ Hours M-F in over 60 of our facilities; keep your evenings and weekends or choose to work/earn even more. Team-based settings supported by 7 BCBA-Ds in leadership - fun, learning, and top compensation all rolled into one.
Meet our 7 BCBA-D's: http://www.fullspectrumaba.com/phd-bios-2/
Meet our VP and see our Video Job Ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMOzozcxb4M&t
Are you desiring greater professional development and mentoring? Interested in daytime hours and top earning opportunities, while honing and strengthening your ABA skills in collaboration with experts?
Come join Full Spectrum ABA’s PGP Program — Professionals Grooming Professionals - Full Spectrum will assign you a Mentor (one of our Clinical Directors or BCBA-Ds). They will show you everything you need to know and will guide you in developing top quality FBAs and BASPs. They will teach you new assessments, work alongside you with clients, and help shepherd your growth in the field. Our goals are to aid in the development of great analysts and build strong relationships, all while changing lives.
Stop sacrificing your earning potential just to grow professionally. Every full-time BCBA with Full Spectrum clears six-figures. Easily bill 40+ hours weekly with our model and clear $2,500 each week. School, facility, and home based positions available.
Our model allows for the following benefits:
1. Significant collaboration -Don't practice ABA on an island!!
2. Consistent guaranteed hour availability –School/Facility based work means cancellations don't impact hours.
3. Professional development under our 7 BCBA-D's -With over 100 years of combined University teaching and research experience in ABA. Earn and grow!!
4. School experience - Learn the ropes of managing campus-based services alongside other skilled BCBAs and BCBA-D's.
5. Full Practice Management - Billing is streamlined, certifications are tracked and reminders sent when it’s to renew, NEVER HAVE TO USE PROVIDER CONNECT (Full Service admins do it all).
6. Regionalized client bases and Directors - Constant traveling goes the way of the Dodo bird.
7. PGP Mentorship - Professionals Grooming Professionals - A BCBA in leadership will be assigned as your official mentor with the company, soft-stepping you into our service model and aiding you with questions on clients or structure.
8. Cutting edge technology - WebABA, Skills FBA program, BIP Builder, and Skills Logbook all are purchased company-wide. These technologies streamline both billing (WebABA) and indirect paperwork (Skills FBA, BIP Builder, Skills Log Book) and allow the now flat-rate BASPs to be finished quickly and efficiently. FSBA's Geo-location technology links regions and clients seamlessly.
9. Company-wide parties – We all know Behavior Analysts love reinforcement. At FSBA, we throw quarterly all-inclusive partiesin downtown Ybor City. Parties include 5-Star Dining, top shelf open bar, hotels covered for all our staff outside of the Tampa area, and tickets to a variety of events. Recent events include the Haunted Hotel Halloween Party, and the Endless Nights Vampire Masquerade. Everyone’s allowed to bring a +1, and the whole family paints the town green (FSBA’s colors, of course). Come join the fun!
10. CPA Guidance - Due to the earning potential of this position, Full Spectrum provides free consultation with an independent CPA. Learn how to structure your finances to maximize your earnings and minimize your tax liability. The Tax Cuts are finalized; you have no reason to handicap your earning potential by remaining someone's employee. Learn about setting up a “Pass-through entity”, make over six-figures in earnings, and minimize your tax liability. Earn what an expert in Behavior Analysis deserves.
Pay/Benefits: Medicaid, Private insurance, and Private pay sources of clients. Analyst payout varies with funding source and experience.
Interested applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org a company representative will contact you to schedule an interview.