Angelwood, Inc. is a private, not-for-profit organization established in 1993. We serve over 300 children and adults with Autism, Down syndrome and other Intellectual Disabilities. In response to the growing needs of our community, Angelwood’s Applied Behavior Analysis department is expanding. We are seeking BCBA’s who are willing to work with individuals in family homes, group homes, school settings and adult day training programs. Part-time, full-time, and contract positions available.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Develop individualized behavior programs
- Provide direct clinical services and caregiver training and monitor implementation of treatments plans and recommend adjustments as necessary
- Monitor and assess client progress
- Complete all required documentation and provide to appropriate parties
- Attend all required and/or appropriate meetings
- Some travel is required
Competitive pay depending on certification and years of applicable experience. This position allows for a flexible scheduling, mileage reimbursement, in house peer review, paid training programs and potential conference reimbursement. For full time employment a minimum of 20 billable hours is required. Full benefits available for full-time employees and partial benefits for part time employees.
- Current BCBA certification
- Ability to complete all required documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner
- One year of administering services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and implementing treatment plans is preferred
For immediate consideration please email your resume through Indeed to Sara M. Rieger, HR Director, or fax your resume to 904-288-7260. DFW/EOE.