Behavioral Solutions Consulting, Inc.
Behavioral Solutions Consulting, Inc. is seeking Registered Behavior Techs (RBTs) in beautiful Jacksonville, FL. Behavioral Solutions Consulting, Inc. has several BCBAs, BCaBAs, and RBTs providing behavior analytic services to the Northeast region of Florida including home, school, and community work in Duval, St. John’s, Clay, and Nassau counties. Join our top-notch team of ABA professionals today!
- Therapist(s) to implement one-on-one behavioral intervention programs to children and adolescents with language deficits and/or behavioral problems in home, school and community environments.
- Primary duties include activities such as conducting behavioral and skill-based assessments, writing program objectives, data collection & graphing, attending IEP meetings, consultations with families and teachers, progress report writing, etc.
- If not already qualified, therapist(s) participate in a training program that provides instruction on ABA, discrete trial teaching techniques, natural environment training, management of maladaptive behaviors, child development and data collection techniques applicable to the client population.
- Therapist(s) receive supervision from experienced professionals who are nationally board-certified behavior analyst (BCBAs).
- Conduct observations and direct training sessions and record data on specific behaviors.
- Maintain graphs for acquisition and decel targets for individual clients.
- Conduct parent/caregiver training.
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as teachers, speech/language and occupational therapists.
- Communicate and coordinate with other therapist(s) and supervisory staff.
- Participate in all team meetings and professional development opportunities.
- Participate in research projects for dissemination at professional conferences.
- Therapist(s) will periodically be videotaped during therapy sessions for evaluation and training purposes.
- Help prepare training materials as directed by BCBA Supervisors and Clinical Director.
- Follow all procedures as specified by the BCBA Supervisors, including accurate record keeping and following recommendations from monthly monitoring visits.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with coursework in Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
- RBT certification
- Special Education
- Speech Language Pathology/Speech Therapy
- Child Development
Required Therapeutic Skills & Experience
- Experience working with children with special needs and comfortable working with children with limited academic, language, or functional skills
- A minimum of two years experience working with children in a teaching capacity
- Ability to interact well with children
- Ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member
- Ability to work well independently
- Availability to work a minimum of 10 hours per week
- Ability to follow instructional guidance of BCBA Supervisor and to follow ABA/Verbal Behavior curriculum plans and Individualized Behavior Intervention Plans
- Strong communication skills
- Have a reliable means of transportation, license to drive, and proof of valid insurance
- No prior criminal history
- Training in basic life support/ CPR preferred
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary (based on experience and education)
- Hourly compensation for ABA Therapist during initial training, 2-3 weeks
- Training and supervision in ABA to sit for National Board Certification
- The opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and well respected team of professionals!
**Please email a resume prior to any phone calls