Do you want to be your own boss? Are you freshly certified and looking to gain experience? We want to work with all types of BCBAs/BCaBAs and BCBA-Ds!
NoCal Behavioral Services, LLC (NCBS) is a nationwide company providing in home, school, or community based ABA services to military families all over the United States, and we are continuing to grow. We currently have a need for Behavior Analysts in Jacksonville, Fl.
Our outstanding team of committed BCBAs design and supervise ABA - based programs for children and adolescents with autism. Primary duties include:
- Conducting FBA
- Generating behavioral treatment plans
- Providing direct instruction, training and support to client and family members during regularly scheduled home and community based visits
- Demonstrating the ability to work effectively as part of a clinical team
- Effectively managing caseloads, preparing and submitting all required documentation in a timely manner
- Reviewing and evaluating the performance of the direct care staff member to ensure the proper implementation of treatment plans
- Ensuring that all treatment methodologies are evidence based and reflect the most recent research findings
- Collaborate with families in the development of behavior support strategies
- Working closely with the Registered Behavior Technician (RBTs) in their provision of direct services, and providing the needed resources and guidance to assist clients, parents, and RBTs in the development and implementation of behavior protocols.
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB) required
- Experience conducting skills assessments and functional behavior assessments
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Options for 1099 or Salaried Positions
- Competitive Compensation
- Ongoing support
- Flexible hours
- Bonus Eligibility
- Performance Bonus