Metamorphosis Therapy, LLC is a pediatric rehab company offering speech, occupational, behavior, and early intervention therapy all under one roof!!!! If you have an interest in building our ABA program and collaborating with an excellent team of therapists that specialize in early intervention and ASD on a daly basis than you are a perfect fit for Metamorphosis Therapy, LLC!
This job offers excellent compensation and benefits package as well as ample continuing education opportunities and opportunities for advancement within the company. In other words, we'll provide AMPLE reinforcers for you!
The Clinical Director will execute a variety of clinical and administrative tasks to effectively oversee the ABA program. The BCBA will manage and supervise a variety of cases from multiple pay sources, meet monthly billable hours requirements, and adhere to the procedures outlined in the Clinical Operations Manual, the BACB’s Guidelines for Responsible Conduct, and the BACB’s Practice Guidelines for BCBAs working within the Heath care system.
- A Board Certified Behavior Analyst currently living or planning to relocate to the Orlando area
- Willing to drive with reliable transportation, and available to work 8am-6pm daily.
- Team oriented yet able to work autonomously and efficiently.
- Able to learn multiple new systems quickly, with precision.
- Trained in Central Reach EMR a plus
- Experienced with Discrete Trial Teaching, Verbal Behavior, and Natural Environment Teaching working with children on the Autism Spectrum, ideally in both school and home environments.
- Experienced with supervising and training direct service staff as well as parents ideally using BST.
- Excellent with communication, both written and in-person.
- Eager to join an exciting group of ABA professionals and excellent work culture.
- Assess clients for in-home ABA services using the VB-MAPP, Vineland, AFLS, and other assessment tools as assigned.
- Conduct Functional Analysis Assessments (FAA) and Descriptive Analyses in school and home settings.
- Conduct stimulus preference assessments and develop effective reinforcement systems.
- Develop comprehensive reports, programs and data systems based on assessment outcomes.
- Graph and analyze behavior and skill acquisition data.
- Develop, write and present Positive Behavior Intervention Plans (PBIP) using current empirically validated procedures.
- Provide behavior services to clients in schools in areas of need as specified by the client’s Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Provide supervision to behavior technicians, clinical interns, and other service staff to analyze client's ABA/behavior change programs and to design and implement effective treatment plans.
- Review and evaluate the performance of staff to ensure the proper implementation of the treatment plan.
- Monitor the implementation of and update treatment plans as needed.
- Provide training and support to behavior technicians, teachers, and parents in various settings.
- Lead team meetings
- Monitor and maintain timelines for report submission, and authorizations for assessment and services.
- Manage and maintain required caseload and to allow for greatest utilization of billable hours.
- Embody and exemplify Company's values.
- Participate in Clinical Meetings, and ongoing Continuing Education opportunities as offered.
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments to ensure optimal service provision for all clients.