BCBA - Top Pay - Work under a BCBA-D
Unlike most Full Spectrum positions, this is not a facility
based opportunity. One of our top BCBA-D's is relocating to South Florida to
expand our foothold. We have two other BCBA-D's already on board to
bring our model to the area. This position will require hustle and will
come with great opportunities to quickly expand to leadership positions
within the company.
Team settings, 6 BCBA-Ds in leadership, fun, learning, and top compensation all rolled into one.
Meet our 6 BCBA-D's: http://www.fullspectrumaba.com/phd-bios-2/
This position works under Dr. Sarah Dillon, BCBA-D
Are you desiring greater professional development and mentoring? Interested in daytime hours and top earning opportunities, while honing and strengthening your ABA skills in collaboration with experts?
Come join Full Spectrum ABA’s new PGP Program — Professionals Grooming Professionals - Full Spectrum will assign you a Mentor. One of our Clinical Directors or BCBA-Ds. They will show you everything you need to know and will guide you in developing FBAs, BASPs, and strong intervention programs. They will teach you new assessments, work alongside you on clients, and help shepherd your growth in the field. Our goals are to aid in the development of great analysts and build strong relationships, all while changing lives.
The above link lists the average salaries for BCBAs in the state of Florida.
Stop sacrificing your earning potential just to grow professionally.
Our model allows for the following benefits:
1. Significant collaboration - Don't practice ABA on an island!!
2. Professional development under our 6 BCBA-D's - With nearly 100 years of combined University teaching and research experience in ABA. Earn and grow!!
3. School experience - Learn the ropes of managing campus-based services alongside other skilled BCBAs and BCBA-D's
4. Full Practice Management - Billing is streamlined, certifications are tracked and reminders sent to renew, NEVER HAVE TO USE PROVIDER CONNECT (Full Service admins do it all).
5. Regionalized client bases and Directors - Constant traveling goes the way of the Dodo bird.
6. PGP Mentorship - Professionals Grooming Professionals - A BCBA in leadership will be assigned as your official mentor with the company, soft-stepping you into our service model and aiding you with questions on clients or structure.
7. Cutting edge technology - WebABA, Skills FBA program, BIP Builder, and Skills Logbook all are purchased company-wide. These technologies streamline both billing (WebABA) and indirect paperwork (Skills FBA, BIP Builder, Skills Log Book) and allow the now flat-rate BASPs to be finished quickly and efficiently.
8. CPA Guidance - Due to the earning potential of this position, Full Spectrum provides free consultation with an independent CPA. Learn how to structure your finances to maximize your earnings and minimize your tax liability. The Tax Cuts are finalized. You have no reason to handicap your earning potential by remaining someone's employee. Learn about setting up a “Pass-through entity”, make over six-figures in earnings, and minimize your tax liability. Earn what an expert in behavior deserves.
Pay/Benefits: Medicaid, Private insurance, and Private pay sources of clients. Analyst payout varies with funding source and experience.
- BCBA-D — $66-70/hr
- BCBA —
$59/hr-$66/hr (Depending on experience and funding source) South FL RATES START AT $65hr for Medicaid
- BCaBA — $32/hr-$37/hr (Depending on experience and funding source)
- OON insurance clients can net rates as high as $130/hr
- Tricare Clients net $100+ hr