Camen Behavioral Services, LLC provides behavioral training to families with children diagnosed with varying disabilities (i.e. Autism, Downs Syndrome, etc.).
Behavior Technicians are the keystone of our agency. Behavior technicians have the opportunity to learn from experienced analysts and promote language development, independence with daily tasks, and social skill development.
Your work looks and feels like PLAY. Using a variety of approaches, ABA techniques take everyday toys and items to promote a child’s first words, teach them to make friends with classmates, and learn how to dress themselves or brush their own teeth.
We promote the expansion of ABA by being an affiliated practicum site for over 10 Master’s programs and UCF Communication Disorders Bachelor’s Program.
We provide services at our clinic sites: Kissimmee, Metrowest, Waterford Lakes, and Casselberry; and at our client’s homes and other community settings.
· Registered Behavior Technician certification
· Works well with children and teams
· Be an effective oral and written communicator
· Have outstanding interpersonal skills
Work 1:1 with children with varying behavioral challenges while receiving training from experienced behavior analysts. Position will require travel within local area and peak hours are often 2:30pm-7:00pm.
What Camen can offer you:
· Friendly work environment
· Flexible schedules
· Afternoon and evening hours
· Free supervision towards your BCaBA or BCBA certificate
· Free RBT supervision
· Career builder/resume builder
· Work with talented professionals in the field of ABA
· Practicum site for many ABA Master’s Programs
· Internship for UCF
· Bi-weekly pay
· Medical, Vision, Dental options
· IRA options
· Vacation pay/sick pay